Pro Therapy Supplies is a causal environment where our team members are passionate about customer service and ensuring every experience is a great one. Pro Therapy Supplies is truly an environment where we embrace technology and deliver a superior secure shopping experience that protects our customers from prying eyes. Our core motto is to under promise and over deliver while, forming strong relationships with our customers.
Due to our commitment, we are dedicated to providing the leading medical, therapy and fitness brands such as: GAIAM, Toppik, Biofreeze, Obus Forme, TRIKKE, Body Blade, GHT ThreeLac, PediFix, and TheraCane just to name a few.
Pro Therapy Supplies also has relationships with industry leading medical and therapy professionals to ensure the products we bring to market are reliable, and deliver the results our customers have come to expect. Our product line consist of items such as; Tens Units, wheelchairs, incontinence, aids to daily living, rehabilitation, and supplements.
Our customers quickly discover Pro Therapy Supplies has all of the top brands for their needs. If there is a product you would like we are always open to suggestions.
Georgia state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 315
Free Shipping is available only through Standard Ground Shipping within the 48 continental United States ONLY. Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and APO/FPO or PO Box addresses are excluded from this offer. Offer is only valid on one shipping address; multiple addresses per order will be charged separately. Please contact Pro Therapy Supplies for additional shipping information. Orders placed online will be contacted to approve additional s/h charges before orders are processed. (UPS and Fed Ex do not ship “ground” from Georgia to these destinations & therefore shipping costs are higher and for some items shipping may not be available at all).
Free Standard Shipping - Pro Therapy Supplies reserve the right to ship any order with free standard shipping by any means we choose. If you can only accept certain shipping methods to your address please contact us at 1-800-883-0368 to setup the correct delivery method for your order
Note: For Return items sold with “Free Shipping” -- Customers are responsible for both the delivery and return shipping fees. NO EXCEPTIONS
All Returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee and must be requested within 45 days of item delivery. Fees are waived if exchanging for the same or similar item.
Due to our compliance with Health and Safety regulations we cannot accept returns for Pillows, Cushions, Bedding, Supplements, Topicals, Used Braces/Supports, Inserted Products (ear, nose, mouth, etc.) or Massage Products once they are opened or used.
The restocking fee will be waived if you choose to exchange your item for a different size or color or for an item of equal or similar value. The product(s) returned to Pro Therapy Supplies must be in like-new, resellable condition.
- All of our products are offered with free shipping. Please be aware that our actual outbound shipping cost will be deducted from your return refund. You will also be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to us at your expense.
- Request an RMA number via e-mail (email@example.com) or call 1.800.883.0368. Once you have been assigned an RMA number, it will be valid for 14 days only.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on your return shipping label (if you do not have a shipping label, you can purchase one at your nearest office supply or shipping store). Affix the shipping label to the outside of the package. ** Please Note: Do not write the RMA number on any other part of the package **
- We recommend sending the package via UPS, or other shipping service which will provide you a tracking number and/or delivery signature. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing a lost item without proof of delivery. We also recommend obtaining insurance for high value items for your protection.
- All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number shown on the label will be refused. If the package is damaged during shipping, or the product is not in the original packaging, it will be refused.
- All claims for incomplete, defective products and/or missing accessories must be made within 5 days of merchandise being received. Please note: if the original packaging is not returned with the item, we may charge up to a 30% restocking fee.
Certain products cannot be returned for any reason due to our compliance with Health and Safety Laws/Regulations.
- Products inserted into any body orifice (ear, nose, mouth, etc.)
- Buckwheat filled products
- Bedding or bed wedges/cushions
- Water pillows of any kind
- Used or worn braces & supports
- Si-Loc - Support Ring for the SI-Joint and Pelvic Ring
- Hot/Cold therapy products - heated or frozen/refrigerated
- Supplements, Topicals, or Analgesics (opened or unopened - to protect customers from contamination and tampering)
examples include vitamins, skin creams/lotions/sprays, hair-care products, and others items in this category
- Worn or washed clothing or other wearable merchandise
- Assembled Furniture and DVD/VHS media
Other items, such as Theraputty, which can be contaminated with dust, skin, or hair
- All heating pads, pillows, and low back cushions may be returned ONLY if the items have not been opened or removed from the sealed plastic bags.
Damaged Item Received Upon Delivery
- Note any damages on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it - acknowledging damage.
- Contact customer service within 7 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.883.0368 to start an insurance claim.
- Replacement of damaged parts will be shipped to the customer at no charge.
Defective / Warranty Items
- Within the US, we will issue a return label and ship the replacement item at no charge (or issue a full credit) for defective items returned within 45 days of delivery.
- For International Customers, we will reimburse the customer up to $20 for the return shipping, if returned within the 45 days.
- If after 45 days (but still within the warranty period), the customer will be responsible for both the inbound return shipping and the outbound replacement shipping charges.
- If an item is reported as defective, but arrives in working condition (not defective), it will be treated as a regular return and will be subject to the same restocking fee and deduction of the shipping charges from the final refund credit.
- There are certain items for which returns or replacements must be handled directly with the manufacturer. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1.800.883.0368 for details. Please Note: Warranties vary by manufacturer.
Pro Therapy Supplies holds no claims that magnetic therapy will heal your pain. Always consult your physician before purchasing any medical equipment.
Hours: 9am – 6pm Monday - Friday
Pro Therapy Supplies
1750 Breckinridge Pkwy.
Duluth, GA 30096